Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sumith Arya
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7 to 9 Hours
5. Your Discord : Stelix#0001
6. Your Nickname : Stelix Escanor
7. Your ID : 91557

Additional information

Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

8ZkPl8l.png

I have been in this city for almost 10 months.
I have been into every legal Organization, I have been HC in few and Leader of Life Invader.

EMS was the first Organization which I served when I came to city. I worked for around two months in EMS.
I was a FTO and I have trained so many employees, And I know how the EMS works and rules of EMS and Internal policies.

I would like to become leader of EMS cause this is the only organization which works 24/7 even on purge nights and
I would like to make EMS more efficient by implementing many new ways.

Things to be done:

No Lobby must be empty:

I will make sure more recruitments are conducted and more employees go on duty and make sure no lobby is left empty and atleast 3 or 4 will be on calls at all times.
No lobby should be left empty and no citizen should die waiting for help on streets this is the only moto behind my thought of conducting recruitments more often.
And I will make sure every employee gets to work. Not like single employee be in lobby for more time.

FTO:
* And there are few changes done recently on FTO trainings and I would like to make few changes on it after talking to HCs of the organization.
I would do my best for making EMS on top and be one of the best Leaders EMS ever had.

Air Help:
* I will also make sure ARD will be in air most of the time. I will recruit ARD interests as many as I can,
In this way we can even give medical attention for far away citizens too.

Bonuses:
* Coming for bonuses if an employee works hard and catches HC attention they will be awarded instant bonuses.
Bonuses is the only thing which excites any employee in any organization.

D3ixWNC.png

* Meeting will be conducted every week for any suggestions needed and if anything is really helpful will be implemented.
* For the employees who work when needed are given out bonuses and for employees who keep more time on duty.
* More internal events will be conducted to make sure employees won't get bored by standing in lobbies. Employee Refreshment.
* Will make sure every employee who are ready to work will be replaced with one who is working for long hours.

Apart from this many events will be conducted for EMS employees and Global Orgs.

EMS ON TOP
Stelix Escanor
EMS HC | LI | FIB | SAHP | Ex LI Leader
CqJxZrB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom