Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mike Deline / Lorena Delacroix Unsufficient punishment, Corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jimmy mayt
Administrators nickname
Lorena Delacroix
Date
Aug 4, 2022
Time
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/164751/

Jimmy Mayt

Big Daddy Jimmy
Player
Its obvious here that Lorena gave him the lightest punishment possible even though he broke a massive rule, where if any normal player broke it it would be a 60day ban yet in this case the admin only received a warning.

I reported to higher admins first because I knew they would pull something like this and only give him a warning doesn’t make sense to me that this guy has been banning people for 60 days for similar reasons and he gets away with only a warning? There are people who are really devoted to this server but slowly turning away because of these admins. I’ve made 3 reports on admins and all have been accepted. I think this will be to and its time for the Spanish server to be able to get new administration so it can finally grow.. The spanish community is really big and this server really has a LOT of potential.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
She asked me what she should do with admin. I answered what she must do. Any questions?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom