Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Holger White
Administrators nickname
Lasdios Miller
Date
Aug 4, 2022
Time
23:00
Proofs
gta5grand.com

Holger White

Player
Player
ID:21150

Ingame names: Holger White

Why did you get banned? 1.8

Duration of the ban 9999

How many days are left 9992

Why should we unban you?

I know I made a mistake and I would prove to you that it will never happen like that

Hello Mazor

Greetings Mazhor

I was banned because of rule 1.8 I'll tell you the situation So My nephew was visiting I didn't want him to play on my acc because that can also be punished so I created a 2 acc for him with my social club account I know it was a mistake but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again I'll buy a new gta so that it has its own acc I'm a person who is familiar with the rules you're welcome to look up I'm hardly noticed what the rules are concerned i spent a lot of time on grand was even one of the richest people in the state i really want to spend more time on grand i was right after i was on the server for 2 days with the opinion that is the best state i've ever been it's really fun also i miss my wife my family everything i would be really happy if you would give me a 2nd chance it will never happen again i have meet my familie in reallife that would never happent if i never played on grand but thank god i played on the best server

I hope I was able to convince you to give me another chance

Sincerely, Holger White

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Nabend Holger,

die Bearbeitung dieser Beschwerde könnte etwas Zeit in Anspruch nehmen da ich mir derzeit die Beweislage nicht ansehen kann da der ausführende Administrator im Urlaub ist.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Grüße,

Money Wiped and Unbanned.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom