Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raul_Garides
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2022
Time of violation
21:41
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tf6r1o

Raul Garides

Player
Player
here he abuses it by shooting me from the back of the vent, its not forbidden on the server, i want to see him pov

Last edited:

Issei

Issei Valoroso
Player
Hello Kareem and Raul.
I don't have POV that exact moment bcs I didnt know my pov is OFF. As u can see after I got kill immediately open my pov at the first second in POV
But you can see how I got kill from that roof. I saw them on their left. There is one more example shot at 0:30-0:35. I hope that enough for u.
And my friend upload example shot in that informal. He'll send link.
No abusing and no illegal redux.
And thanks for waiting 6+ hours.

Opening my POV:

Example Shoot SS:

My POV:

if u need full POV let me know.
Peace out.

Raul Garides

Player
Player
I want the pov of the place where I died, don't throw me a different pov, you did this in previous pov requests

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
Yea thats why its bug abuse :rolleyes:

That's not bug abuse it's allowed I think. But it's still the admin's choice. And when u die I think you showing yourself when u trying to run left and u can see easily in your pov you got a bullet on your left

Raul Garides

Player
Player
That's not bug abuse it's allowed I think. But it's still the admin's choice. And when u die I think you showing yourself when u trying to run left and u can see easily in your pov you got a bullet on your left
It doesn't matter if it's bug abuse or not, the person I'm reporting doesn't have pov

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
It doesn't matter if it's bug abuse or not, the person I'm reporting doesn't have pov
stupid pov requests or stupid parent insult forums, how much accusation you always make about us you guys are so funny though im not talking about your parent please mature a bit XD

Issei

Issei Valoroso
Player
I have POV, just I didnt open my POV at ur kill. And u can easily see at my pov or screenshot.

Raul Garides

Player
Player
I have POV, just I didnt open my POV at ur kill. And u can easily see at my pov or screenshot.
I wanted pov of that time and you dont show pov to me and admin, This rule must have pov from the moment you join the event

Raul Garides

Player
Player
I don't think kareem will overlook this mistake, maybe you cheated on me and then you turned your cheat off and on pov''

How do we know you didn't do something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom