Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnny Chaser
Administrators nickname
David Pluxary
Date
Aug 13, 2022
Time
12:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/167473/#post-592257

Billy Chaser

Player
Player
Hi there i have been rejected because the backstory apparently isnt myn but i have proof it is myn as i was the owner of the real mad hustlers which he says its copied from but it is myn my id is 61156 on server 1 and i can show proof the account is made on the same email as the account applying on server 2 and also i can login to server 1 to show its my acc from before ? i cant access my orginal forum account because of 2 step authentification as my phone broke a while back and cannot access so i made a new one and again that account on forum is made with the same email. So i changed the backstory a little to fit my family but it is all made by me so it is no copy and it isnt fair for me to wait 7 days to reapply ? i put my time and effort into creating that in the first place. Not only that but i have been here for a long time and dont think its right treating someone like that especially one who puts alot of time into it.

-could only put punishment as a ban but its a rejected org complaint -

Billy Chaser

Player
Player
damn , you guys really be like that? it is my backstory lol cant just let man post another now lol 7 days?. dont get it my man i wait days for a response why he put on consideration then reject 2 day later, you the only one who responded asap. he wouldnt respond to messages doesnt even look into the evidence , is it too long my bro ? sure tec support can see same acc's ? lol this a joke my man 7 days is too long if its my own work how is it copied ? please tell me thats not right i cant use it the fam aint even about no more i got rid of the house and fam along time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom