Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don_Icey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2022
Time of violation
20:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y82vfHB_zU

DonIcey

Player
Player
Hello,
I saw someone selling a fully maxxed out jugular on the ad.
I asked him if the engine lvl was maxxed out in text message. He said max upgraded in text message.

Then I go to his location, gps point he sent to me.
He send trade offer with nearly identical license plate. I double checked but still I got scammed. I even asked my friend to double check. But it did not matter. There was no other Jugular on sight. I still got scammed cause it was too hard to know.

I got a stock Jugular with no upgrades or anything. This is something he has done before. HE knew exactly what to do.
5 minutes later he logged out from his account. (I can see that from phone). So he probably transfered money/car to someone.

I really need this money back. This kind of things ruin my experience in GrandRP. I love this city. But when you work hard for 4 million and someone just come and steal it in a few secounds. It's really painful. I worked hours and hours to get this money. I really want that money back please. There is nothing I could do to prevent this.

-- I Uploaded a 5 minute video but this is the important secounds:
01:12
(I am sending my first message to him and recieving max upgraded)
01:46 (I am recieving GPS Position of him)
03:17 (This is the start of where I am getting scammed)

Regards, Don Icey.

-
There is currently 2 more reports about this guy.
1nd report about this guy, Different ID
2nd report about this guy. Different ID

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom