Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Austin Highlife
Administrators nickname
Master JackFruitz
Date
Aug 13, 2022
Time
3:00 AM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/168443/#post-599358

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I received a warning for what I believe to be an innocent mistake. I didn't rob, take, pickup any weapons or get ANYTHING for shotting/killing MR Mike NOR did he lose anything in correspondence with this incident. I did state I was overly exhausted so when I chased mike and he ran to a GZ (one that doesn't say you are in a GZ and I had just come back from a long hiatus) and that I would accept a punishment. I see a Warn is 7 days. I don't believe that 7 days of not being able to partake in Gang/Family activity is EXTREME. Especially for someone like me who has played since easily June 2021, to remove me from RP like Gang and Family for 7 days in response to my lack of situation awareness in a specific instance gives me the sense of "why should I dedicated my time and be respectful on this server if this is what I get for a mistake." . I did look at my other option (but $40 to remove a warning for something like this is stupid waste of money.) and it's not happening. I did state I would receive punishment if Mike did as well. I want to redact that and ask that BOTH Mike and I can have our warn removed. It also wouldnt be fair for me to just ask for my own warn. Mike and I had a singular interaction that happened fast and I am sure him and I both realize that its just a petty "whatever" kind of situation that happened and we are both receiving punishment for something small.

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
When I get out of jail I will check but I believe there is an established greenzone dimension on that clothing shop that wouldve prevented me from shooting. So this may mean I shouldn't have been punished, as well as mike. I need to double check but thinking back on times I have been there I recall seeing the Greenzone text on the right side.

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
When I get out of jail I will check but I believe there is an established greenzone dimension on that clothing shop that wouldve prevented me from shooting. So this may mean I shouldn't have been punished, as well as mike. I need to double check but thinking back on times I have been there I recall seeing the Greenzone text on the right side.
Never mind I went and checked, not there

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
ANY illegal activity is not allowed in GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom