Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Claw Durden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2022
Time of violation
1:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevCXqTwTYE

Edward_Crash

Player
Player

[NOTE: Since the dialogues in the video are in Turkish, it would be better for a Turkish admin to take a look at this topic].

Hello everyone, have a good day. First of all, I am writing thinking that you have seen the video and picture I shared, these 2 friends posted full configuration jugular advertisements for hours. The prices were constantly changing between 4.5m and 5m. I had not seen them before and my friends said to me, beware, they are always sharing, they can be scammers. And since I need a car, I wanted to go to them and get the car. 2 people and 2 jugular were waiting for me in the location they shared, I said to my friend on the phone, I think they will try to defraud me. There are 2 jugulars, one of them is full-featured and the other is stock. At that moment, I thought of looking at their licence plates and I did so. When I went there, a person said that this is the car and showed me the full jugular and we agreed on the price of 4.5m, but the plate in the offer to sell belonged to the other car. This is outright scam and these people have done it over and over again. when I opened a topic about fraud in the forum, I came across 2 different videos, both videos had jugular scams and their plates were the same as the jugular they tried to scam me, but the people trying to scam were different, these people are probably a gang or family group trying to scam everyone. And I think they defrauded 6 of us. Nobody wants these people to be on this server, please, we want the necessary action to be taken, we want them to be punished for something that is extremely against the rules. thank you for reading.

Here are two other reports about this man (Different ID but same car)

1st = Pending review - Scam | 186624 2nd = Pending review - SCAMMING ATTEMPT | 125042

Edward_Crash

Player
Player
I love playing in this city, and as long as there is a rogue family community like you, newcomers to the city will get scared and run away, you idiots, go!

1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.

DonIcey

Player
Player
I got scammed by this dude 4 million, he got banned. But what does that matter when he will just create a new one and continue scamming. At the end his main account is getting all the money.

I did not get compensated either so all was lost money and there is no more investigation about his main account. Rip.
Took me hours and hours and hours to make this amount of money, Gone in less than 5 secounds.

My post link

Altay Hanzade

ZEONCREW
Player
The only people who lose in fraud cases are the people who lose their money... In this type of fraud, the money transferred to the transferred car business everything needs to be checked in detail according to the past.They commit fraud, they transfer money to their main account, they don't lose anything, even if that account is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom