Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Dickson
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Aug 12, 2022
Time
12:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mRb4isJ

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
I will be honest in this I honestly have never shared my account details or gave it to anyone but I will admit one thing when I got invited to the game my friend said i can have his "twink" which had one car cause I wanted to own a car if i was gonna play which was audi(one u got for free) and nothing else I got the account like 2 months ago since then I have not shared or traded anything with anyone since then It's been in my complete access with my mail and everything else really I got invited just like that I did not know that the way he invited me would be a rule break I have never shared my account with anyone personally and never plan to trade or share I respect all the rules in the server and please if you would understand this and I did not know such things as I was brand knew I have always been good on my best no rule breaks or anything

that is the only thing I can think of why I got banned apart from helping a guy give money from his one account to another

I love grand rp and I have so many friends in it I was planning to wait 60 days but when I get dms from my friends it just gets to me as I miss them too and I really apologize for all this

I will never trade or share anything about my account with anyone ever I do not plan to I just want to have fun with my friends in the city please if you would just give me a chance to prove myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom