Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don_Icey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2022
Time of violation
20:32
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/169775/

DonIcey

Player
Player
Hello!

I reported a guy who scammed me on a Jugular, I was gonna buy a fully maxxed out jugular for 4 Million. He instead sent a Stock Jugular with nearly identical license plate. (1EEF001 and 1EFF001).
There was more than enough proof to get this guy banned.

NOW! To the fun part. I have done ALOT ALOT of investigation about this. I know who is behind all these scams.
His car is in every report and every video(3+ reports on this guy already)

My Report (<-- Click to see my report)
1st Someone else Report
2nd Someone else Report

So it all started with, Who is Klwat Holmes. I see that he is in rush to sell a Jugular (The maxxed out jugular in the video). I go and meet up with this person. I recognise the scammers voice. Different ID this time. This is now his main account ID 85700.
So I just talk normally, not doing a big deal about it. I know Staff team here is very good and can look up exactly how things work with abit of help from my side.

After that I hit him up at discord, Talking to him and explaining about the car and what happend me. 5 minutes later he changes his name from Klwat Holmes to Holmes Gang + changing picture on discord. He instantly disses my call. This is something obviously suspicious.
and now he is trying to sell his "family" house really fast on ad. Offering it for a cheap price. (Probably cause he know he is getting banned).

So now I am begging you, Remove this guy from the city. People like him is destroying this city.
Check logs on him, I wasted hours and hours to find this guy.

Regards, Don Icey.

EDIT: 2022-08-17 12:22

Here is a link where we can see his other Forum account. "Klwat". Doing the exact same scam but with a different car. So this is something he is doing all the time. (Same voice) Here is the link

Here is his latest post reporting someone for RDM, There you can see his ID 85700. Same I am reporting about. + This guy commented to this report with a different account, just because he don't wanna spoil this information. Here is the link

Last edited:

kap me

Player
Player
I changed my name because I was in a prison for more than 2 and I wanted to enter the police and I changed my name and changed my Discord picture because I didn't like it. I had bought a new car and my friend asked for a key and a house we bought so we could work as a family and discovered another house. The best house I liked is 71 and its price is 27 million. We want to sell the house for 35 million and buy a house of 71. I was a car buyer for 4.7 million and I did Selling a car for 5 million and I didn't steal anything from a player

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
Hello!

I reported a guy who scammed me on a Jugular, I was gonna buy a fully maxxed out jugular for 4 Million. He instead sent a Stock Jugular with nearly identical license plate. (1EEF001 and 1EFF001).
There was more than enough proof to get this guy banned.

NOW! To the fun part. I have done ALOT ALOT of investigation about this. I know who is behind all these scams.
His car is in every report and every video(3+ reports on this guy already)

My Report (<-- Click to see my report)
1st Someone else Report
2nd Someone else Report

So it all started with, Who is Klwat Holmes. I see that he is in rush to sell a Jugular (The maxxed out jugular in the video). I go and meet up with this person. I recognise the scammers voice. Different ID this time. This is now his main account ID 85700.
So I just talk normally, not doing a big deal about it. I know Staff team here is very good and can look up exactly how things work with abit of help from my side.

After that I hit him up at discord, Talking to him and explaining about the car and what happend me. 5 minutes later he changes his name from Klwat Holmes to Holmes Gang + changing picture on discord. He instantly disses my call. This is something obviously suspicious.
and now he is trying to sell his "family" house really fast on ad. Offering it for a cheap price. (Probably cause he know he is getting banned).

So now I am begging you, Remove this guy from the city. People like him is destroying this city.
Check logs on him, I wasted hours and hours to find this guy.

Regards, Don Icey.
Man this got pretty Law & Order'ed up, good show, my friend XD

tripdawg

INACTIVE
Player
I believe anybody who is sane wouldn't attempt a 3rd time. Right? To repeat the exact same thing a 3rd time expecting different results. That's insanity so it could be a coincidence.

Grandpa

Player
Player
Disgusting who ruins the game..... I think admins should investigate more beacause its not a noob , its a old player who made a new account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom