Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Notix Haze
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Jul 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mz4gPqm

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Dear Mazhor,
hope you are having an fantastic day,
I'm writing this appeal in tears because I was banned for doxing few months ago like 1-2 months and till then I have been feeling guilty and shameful for my actions and regret each and every step I did, I dearly loved to play in this server and RP with my friends I have spend more than 10 months RP'ing in this great RP server and after being banned for so long I have realized my mistake and request one final chance to play on this great project on which I have devoted all my time. The fun where I along with all other organizations had when I had served my term as the Leader of FIB was just tremendous, Unfortunately due to my IRL issues( I lost my brother , and got infected with covid the third time) it had to come to a very sad ending.
This server was a source for me to relax and chill from my IRL problems and work. Unfortunately here, certain field requires you to spend so much time alone in a corner, with no one supporting you rather than yourself, which sadly is a primary source of depression, No one here talks about mental health and if it becomes a issue , serious consequences could happen, and In order to avoid that, I come in this server to RP, to have myself mentally fit since it feels like I have a social connection with everyone here.
I have made so many friends on this sever and is greatly missing each everyone one of them. I ensure I won't even break any rule be it a small or a big one, saying this I am completely ashamed of my past actions.
I request one last chance to RP in this great project of yours....
pls consider my appeal and give me First and last chance. I am agreeing to anything you want, be it money wipe , Leader or Admin Blacklist Its totally fine with me as long as You let me come back and let me corroborate my deeds, I also promise to never, I repeat Never-Ever to do this again.
Yours Lovingly
-Notix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom