Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor Mobb

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Chance Pinkerton
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord Raptors2300#4755
6. Your Nickname Raptor
7. Your ID 159583
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 I am involved in criminal activity and have been since I flew in the city Gaining a rep quickly and would love to further take over Los Santos streets.

2.2 I am a High Command in my Family and have a lot of experience with Robbing, Store Robberies and Hostages, and experience in the city.

2.3 I want to Take over the city of Los Santos and Lead the Gang to have successful events and illegal activities

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. By Making the RP fun and as realistic as possible, Making sure everyone in the Gang is Roleplaying each scenario as real life.

Select for moderation

Doedicurus

Player
Player
May not seem like a man of many words. But is better at taking action than explaining. Vouch +1

BubbaWells

Player
Player
For what it's worth despite being relatively new to the city, couldn't think of anyone better for the role. +1

Demarcus hopper

Player
Player
Every since I come into the city this man took care of me and help me in the city so I think this man would make a great leader as a blood gang leader.

Danny Plague

Player
Player
I've been keeping an eye on him ever since he joined the family. Can say he's one of the best guys i've met in general and also one of greatest roleplayers i've met. He always keeps to the rules and I've never seen him break any. He is a really helpful and responsible man! In my opinion he will do a good job as the leader of the bloods gang.

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

Get more experience in the Server, be more explanatory about your goals and what you will improve about the RolePlay level in the organization. And apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom