Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gonzalo_Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 26, 2021
Time of violation
23:15
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/69397655/d1337u52touM?invite=cr-MSxJNEssMTI1MzYxNzQs

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
Heyy. I tried to help this new player who had no pov to record the trade, so i did the trade first. I got scammed as u can see at the video, i sold it for 1k and the player just disconnected and tried to make some excuse about the parking problem spawning the car. I mean, i was trying to make my money and at the same time helping a new member to the city giving him a good offer, being me trusting the system. I really hope u guys can help me, i play here for a long time and a lot of my work being "scammed" by this, its just sad.

PS: in the pov, after some seconds he disconnects, check the logs if u need
Update, i have another clip of him telling after i sell the car he will give the money.

Thanks

Last edited:

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Reviewing...

π’πžπ«π―πžπ« π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π¨π«
~David Crawford~
qR92gED.jpg

Hardlyz

Player
Player
Hello, I was the guy on the video. I didn't scam you at all what are you talking about? You offered the car for a amount and I accepted it.

Made a account on forum because I heard you guys called me scammer?! what the hell.

David Pluxury

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Post POV of the trade and the conversations before u gave him the trade offer.
You have 6 hours to provide !

~David Crawford~
qR92gED.jpg

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
Thanks god he reply to this Forum saying i was giving the car for free, there is a clip saying the deal that he pay

Me and some friends found him for the first time after the scam

We found him and his another scammer friend, running like always

Hardlyz

Player
Player
BruH David Crawford

I'm not running away, I do other things on the computer.
You asked for a amount that we agreed on. We did the change. I logged off. I do not really understand what the problem is. You send a offer on the car to me, That said something like: "You wanna accept this offer". I pressed Y (Yes). The trade was done? I'm new to the game, All I heard you say was "I'm gonna sell the car to you for 1000 and then you trade me and said "Give me 1000". I trade you money before the car change.. You send trade for another 1000 for the car.

EDIT 1: I didn't have any sound on in Auto Fair (After Car Trade). When I was there you started too shoot at me at Auto Fair, What do you think? Of Course I would run away. As I said I didn't even have any sound. The only thing I saw was you shooting at me at Green Zone.

EDIT 2: I'm only gonna answer Staff members from now on. Because I get private messages (Harrasment) That i'm not gonna answer.

Last edited:

Gotz

Player
Player
Hey Hardlyz,

So just stop lying, no one here is ignorant...
You asked him to give you the car first because you didn't have pov and you didn't trust him, as you can see in the video.
If he really wanted to give the car away for free he wouldn't be making a report on the forum, assume your mistake and return the car before it's too late.
The admins deal with ''scammers'' players like you every day, so don't think you'll be able to fool someone by saying clichΓ© things.

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
BruH David Crawford

I'm not running away, I do other things on the computer and didn't even have any sound on otherwise I would reply.
You asked for a amount that we agreed on. We did the change. I logged off. I do not really understand what the problem is. You send a offer on the car to me, That said something like: "You wanna accept this offer". I pressed Y (Yes). The trade was done?

EDIT 1: I didn't have any sound. When I was there you started too shoot at me at Auto Fair, What do you think? Of Course I would run away. As I said I didn't even have any sound. The only thing I saw was you shooting at me at Green Zone.

Typical response from a new player in town who is only here to troll and apparently scam. I've been playing in the city for a long time, I've never had any problems with this type of situation. The admins can see all server logs, even if you gave some money after the exchange, as in the clip you agreed to give. If I was bad in this situation, I wouldn't have several clips in which to prove how dehumid you are. I thought you were old enough to make a deal within a single game, and I trusted a new player in town who claimed to have no POV.

Clearly the tryhard that my friends and I gave was in vain right? Why don't you log out as soon as you get the car, and say a lame excuse about the park slot. You happened to re-enter the server from another location, but not where you left, stranger. Clearly whoever sees the clips, but I think it's pretty clear who was running away

I spent hours and hours of work on the server, to simply trust and somehow try to help a newbie, and lose everything I did without anyone's help, just the hours spent. I think the admins understand the situation even if I use it outside of the trading script, because nowadays it's difficult for everyone in terms of money, it's unfair to lose huge amounts at one rate. Since this was my only mistake, I recorded more than 3 POV of the subject, the admins have more than enough logs and evidence to understand what happened. I just ask for justice

David Pluxury

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 82789 will receive a punishment for breaking General rule 1.3.​
And the money will not be compensated because you tried to sell it by evading the script.
  • ID 78927 will receive a punishment for VDM in GZ.​
Using a car as weapon to kill someone is forbidden.

~David Crawford~
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a complaint against administrators.
qR92gED.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom