Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lykia Rain
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Pluxury
Date
Aug 17, 2022
Time
23:55
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/173046/

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
....highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started.
and the highway is accessible from inside the event

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Why I rejected its simple, is the highway accessible from inside the event? Answer is yes

Sitrey Santa

Player
Player
Dear Kerem. What they mean is: There's an exit from the highway, right. Then why was this forum accepted?

Lykia Rain

Player
Player
Why I rejected its simple, is the highway accessible from inside the event? Answer is yes
yeah u can access there inside the zone but many time familys or peoples get punishment because of start from this highway so admins need to choise this highway forbidden or not

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
I gave my answer already, the bridge/highway is accessible from within the event area when it starts.
If that post you don't agree with that admin make admin complaint against him and not argue here what is right or wrong.

The highway IS accessible within the event area (circle) after it starts.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
alright, after speaking to admins dealing with that specific bridge, they got confirmation from higher up that it is not allowed (specifically this bridge/highway), thread now will be reconsidered and locked for curator of unofficial.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Wait curator of unofficials desicion in previous post​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom