Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Luis_Solomons
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ePRQE9ptzGU

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
he was stalling at first then he did CL to save his Stuff which was about to get robbed.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting 33377's response.

• YOU have 8 hours.

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
Report on hold for a while
sir can u ask crash report with pc timing so we can see the pc timing also because this person duing combet log many time and everytime he crash after die .. i dont know how thats possible ... it might me he making fake crash log ...... its a req plz

Last edited:

Faisalbarba

Player
Player
sir can u ask crash report with pc timing so we can see the pc timing also because this person duing combet log many time and everytime he crash after die .. i dont know how thats possible ... it might me he making fake crash log
I literally wasn't dead tho I was about to drop my stuff and my game crashed sorry my PC isn't as good as yours

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
I literally wasn't dead tho I was about to drop my stuff and my game crashed sorry my PC isn't as good as yours
Really ? we were shouting for so long to drop stuff u were stalling waiting for Backup when no one came u Combat logged and now u r showing this Fake Crash reports every time some one try to rob u ur game crashes and the u show this report

Faisalbarba

Player
Player
Really ? we were shouting for so long to drop stuff u were stalling waiting for Backup when no one came u Combat logged and now u r showing this Fake Crash reports every time some one try to rob u ur game crashes and the u show this report
how is it fake crash reports lmao? my game crashed it's funny how you call it fake crash reports this is today's crash so far tell me its also fake? look at how many crashes per day
b342fdfb1daed1fb10bc8fb677fd3b21.png

Gyazo

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
how is it fake crash reports lmao? my game crashed it's funny how you call it fake crash reports this is today's crash so far tell me its also fake? look at how many crashes per day
b342fdfb1daed1fb10bc8fb677fd3b21.png

Gyazo
Look dude i dont know how u do this but every time u try to rob u comes with same kind of reports i think u directly Turns off ur PC to make this Crash Report but seriously telling every time u CL when anyone Try to rob u.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Crash Log was provided​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom