Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sanchez
Administrators nickname
Eddie Brock
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PTRhAO7

Sanchez Hart

Player
So hello once again and I am trying this again because I think that I can have a chance to play again on this project. Been banned for scamming. I didnt have actually bad intentions about it and just thought of the idea of doing it and putting my link there I am sad because I didnt know it would get me banned I learned from my mistake I just want a chance to play again or will be forced to quit grand rp and that is sad. Dear Mazhor please understand me and give me a chance it is not even in the game it is outside I didnt know please give me a chance I spend so much time in this game It has been over 10 days that I have been banned thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom