Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Smart
Administrators nickname
Big Dave
Date
Aug 19, 2022
Time
15:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORL7bfdh63A

Morgan Smart

EN1 Player
Player
Ban Appeal | Big Dave

Hello, I have just been banned for 60 days for an illegal redux. I genuinely didn't know it was illegal. Here is the POV of me removing it. Sorry

I saw this and installed a mod I have only had it one week. I have joined server 2 to show It is now gone

joel loop

Player
Player
Hacking and use of software
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

And how he can use custom cursair without aiming it is anadvantage for him to shoot

Morgan Smart

EN1 Player
Player
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

And how he can use custom cursair without aiming it is anadvantage for him to shoot
I have also become aware of this and removed it

Morgan Smart

EN1 Player
Player

Also If the was a problem there is no need for to tell them how to do there job

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
It's your responsibility when you are installing 3rd party software/mods and etc.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom