Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jeffrey Flowers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2021
Time of violation
19:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVLp-XhhQ7o

Jeffrey Flowers

Player
Player
Hi Admins,
So this has been going on for a while, constantly gettting harrased by Alex so im here to evaluate and getting some feedback from admins.
Everytime i or my girlfriend are at the beach, he (Alex) approaches us and starts bugging us.
The proof video contains a few clips that are older than 48H but the last part (admin) is from today.
Throwing dog food, reading out rules, provocative behaviour, even sending an admin over for peanuts i consider as harassing (does he think calling the "teacher" over first makes him unguilty?)
Let me explain why the admin came over:
Every previous encounter with Alex has been horrible and just borderline bullying, i decided to just avoid confrontation (i hate to argue with kids) and mute him right away when i see his head pop up at the beach.
He saw me, trying provocative behaviour again but i just inform him hes muted. Then he decides to call an admin because of "non rp behaviour".
Personally i give people more than 1 chance when they fuck up with me, so imagine what it takes for me to mute a guy.
The fact that Alex didn't follow up with a forum post is just another indication that he just called an admin to bust my balls (excuse my language).
I'm not here for him to get punished, i know kids like that will just use that as fuel to harras us even more.
I'm just proposing for an admin to have a good word with him.

ZeniaMoon

Player
Player
Hi Admins,
So this has been going on for a while, constantly gettting harrased by Alex so im here to evaluate and getting some feedback from admins.
Everytime i or my girlfriend are at the beach, he (Alex) approaches us and starts bugging us.
The proof video contains a few clips that are older than 48H but the last part (admin) is from today.
Throwing dog food, reading out rules, provocative behaviour, even sending an admin over for peanuts i consider as harassing (does he think calling the "teacher" over first makes him unguilty?)
Let me explain why the admin came over:
Every previous encounter with Alex has been horrible and just borderline bullying, i decided to just avoid confrontation (i hate to argue with kids) and mute him right away when i see his head pop up at the beach.
He saw me, trying provocative behaviour again but i just inform him hes muted. Then he decides to call an admin because of "non rp behaviour".
Personally i give people more than 1 chance when they fuck up with me, so imagine what it takes for me to mute a guy.
The fact that Alex didn't follow up with a forum post is just another indication that he just called an admin to bust my balls (excuse my language).
I'm not here for him to get punished, i know kids like that will just use that as fuel to harras us even more.
I'm just proposing for an admin to have a good word with him.
I 100% stand by this statement made by my boyfriend. This has been an ongoing thing for a while now and i've felt harassed and bullied.

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please upload unedited evidence from 24 hours. of player harassing. (evidence given from harassing was on the 23rd)

YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO PROVIDE​

Jeffrey Flowers

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please upload unedited evidence from 24 hours. of player harassing. (evidence given from harassing was on the 23rd)

YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO PROVIDE​
Hi Tim,
Thanks for reviewing my complaint.
The harrasing spanned over a timeframe of 2 weeks, didn't think to report because i just ignored him with muting him. The admin in the video (pov from today) said to just post the older povs to just strenghten my WRITTEN complaint.
Like i said before, i just want him to leave us alone.

The uploaded video are full lenght, uncut. Just stitched together to make 1 upload.

N.B; Is muting allowed in this situation?

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence

Capture any POV of player harassing you, If harassing keeps reoccurring please post POV right away : ) happy roleplaying!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom