Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaddy Arfun
Administrators nickname
sylvia som
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
15:16
Proofs
its just a apology

shabbir

Player
Player
respected admins i was banned for 3 days for using the N word and i m really really ashamed of that so what happen was that that guy in prison i mean admin jail
came to me and started hiting me for no reason which i didnt noticed cause i was not sitting on my chair atm my lil bro told me whats goin on i talked to him and asked him to calm down but he didnt so we got into a fight like fist fight i was so annoyed with the already given demorgan that i could not tolerate his behaviour so i killed him but yea after that i went to him but not with the intention to use that word but i saw my breads were tostd so i left the seat once again and my lil brother wrote that word i didnt noticeed it when i came back as u can see i wasnt moving which shows that i wasnt there atm
still if it was his misbehaving i or my bro had no right to use that word so i m really really sorry for the mistake i just wanna ask for a removal of the ban as i ensure u no Nword from me
i hope u understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom