Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Avi Batra
Suspect ID
71965, 82029, 82404,
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2021
Time of violation
21:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3FdmyNuxxMY

Avi Batra

Former EMS Chief | Avi Batra
Player
YouTube video link included.

So, there's a lot going on in this video.

The first ID, 71965, is randomly standing on the highway and shooting at anyone he sees. He sees, starts shooting at me, and then immediately, a police car comes and witnesses him shooting. The player immediately leaves the server.

Shortly afterwards, the other two IDs 82029 and 82404, are driving by and they slam into the police vehicle. 82404 immediately gets out and attempts to land a punch on the officer. Officer immediately pulls out his taser to taze him. Passenger gets out and they exchange words, but its not very clear. Police officer's co-worker arrives and attempts to fix the situation.

After a few more cars crash into us (because all of this is still happening in the middle of the highway), ID 36487 comes in a car and has a few words with one of the officers. Not sure what they talked about, but officer does not like it and he pulls out his gun. Person in car is maybe taunting police officer, unsure, but they have a back & forth.

Eventually, 36487 drives away from the police (chasing on foot), 82404 is taken into custody by one of the officers in his vehicle and I drive off.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom