Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
loyal dpnaidu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2022
Time of violation
11:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFSz57ez2Xo

Ramana

Enough
Player
what worng with that i killed u lol go learn the rules man
He was just mentioned you because of ur in that situation. who u need to read the rules both of the guys don’t know reviving under the car is Pg . Its better to keep quiet in forums . If anyone obey rules he doesn’t have right to say anything

arielos

Player
Player
He was just mentioned you because of ur in that situation. who u need to read the rules both of the guys don’t know reviving under the car is Pg . Its better to keep quiet in forums . If anyone obey rules he doesn’t have right to say anything
i didnt revive this guy .

Ramana

Enough
Player
i didnt revive this guy .
Yes . i m saying that he was just mentioned u because of ur in that situation . It not mean u failed to Give proper Rp . U don’t need to say anyone read the rules it also like a type of insulting if he doesn’t know the rules he didn’t know how to fill the forum if u are pro at GRP u need to stop ur frd to obey the rules . If i say anything wrong really sorry and wait for admin decision.

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting POV from ID 28292 for possible visual bug
You have 6 hours to do so.​

ralphbooitus

Player
Player
This situation was already reviewed and the guy who created the post got demorgan
I don't need to provide anything because there is no rule break.
Obv the game doesnt let you revive someone from under a car :/ This thread is just wast of time.
On this POV there is no rule break at any point beside car ramming. So please dear Admins close this thread cuz the guy is just being salty about his demorgan.

ralphbooitus

Player
Player
Btw i could post his POV as a proof that we rammed the car out xD wth is this guys xD

Ramana

Enough
Player
Watch the POV at 0:50 you can clearly see us ramming the car out. hahahah
This situation was already reviewed and the guy who created the post got demorgan
I don't need to provide anything because there is no rule break.
Obv the game doesnt let you revive someone from under a car :/ This thread is just wast of time.
On this POV there is no rule break at any point beside car ramming. So please dear Admins close this thread cuz the guy is just being salty about his demorgan.
Ohh u r saying it not pg because of u rammed car But see his pov he was still under car still u have any concern see this thered
Approved - PG | 167
If u failure to provide proofs u will definitely punished
And u guys not aim the guns at the time and i think its also fail rp / not fear rp

Ramana

Enough
Player
Please use common sens Ram
Noice i think u don’t have proofs . 😭🤣
Don’t fear having sense brother u will definitely punished
And.
Thank you i will compulsory use my comman sense form tomorrow please leave me today im forgets where im put my sense bye Good night

ralphbooitus

Player
Player
Noice i think u don’t have proofs . 😭🤣
Don’t fear having sense brother u will definitely punished
Please stay away from forums kid obv you here for fire not to solve or help anyone.
On the POV clearly you see where he stood up from :/ as as well that we rammed the car out of his body :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom