Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tiburcio Respect
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2021
Time of violation
22:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kr8QxMiraeo

Jah Carey

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
We are raiding ponch family and we found a cheater
The suspect come into the raid at 00:45min in clip.

Last edited:

MouQasem

Player
Player
Requesting ID 82843's POV of the situation, they have 6 hours to respond
last night there was bug in the game and its was laging i closed the game and i got sleep i cant take pov bcz i closed the game last night if you want to do pc check come to do the pc check im waiting thank you for understanding the situation have a nice day

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Since family raid is a OOC event (red circle), you are required to have a POV under Event Rule 1.7, if you don't have it you will receive punishment for it
last night there was bug in the game and its was laging i closed the game and i got sleep i cant take pov bcz i closed the game last night if you want to do pc check come to do the pc check im waiting thank you for understanding the situation have a nice day

MouQasem

Player
Player
Since family raid is a OOC event (red circle), you are required to have a POV under Event Rule 1.7, if you don't have it you will receive punishment for it
This is what really happened. It happened, and I do not have a pov. I ask for mercy and a just judiciary from you, and not to be wronged, because I know that you are not unjust and pls come to check my pc thank your understanding

Jah Carey

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
lagg giving instant health, we trust you LOL

Brown Ponch

Player
Player
As I can see form the video its look he is lagging man come on and if he don't has POV the admin can do PC check so simple why you guys making it hard for everyone. many people from our family they form middle east and everyone know what's is middle east internet and as I can see from the video he died at ones check that probably and if he is cheating band him no problem. sometimes not everyone have POV that's way the PC check is legal. just trying to make justice here hopefully the admin will understand the situation and I believe in admins in this server they have enough experience to deal with this situation. and not everyone is reach to have strong PC to do POV. and I want to ask the 100 respct guys show me one more minute show the admin one more minute what happend after that b

Last edited:

Zack ponch big fan

Player
Player
Requesting ID 82843's POV of the situation, they have 6 hours to respond
Before you request the pov from 82843 he should send 1 minute before the kill and 1 minute after the kill bec how could you see its not clean maybe his game got crashed????? Don’t punish all the people and destroy the server and he is new at the server and thx
Requesting ID 82843's POV of the situation, they have 6 hours to r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom