Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gonzalo_Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2021
Time of violation
22:51
Proofs
https://medal.tv/clips/69606875/d1337yvtvlSv?invite=cr-MSx5cVosMTI1MzYxNzQs

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
Heyy,

Post im talking about ( https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/17272/#post-62738 )

I made a post about being scammed by a player who has already been permanently banned, resolved.
Before and after banning it I tried to explain to the admins, that this player would try to transfer the car to his friend (who was involved in the situation). It makes no sense for him to take a bann being an id that has nothing in the city for being new, and the only thing he did was create a new account and continue to laugh at the fact that he got the car in another account without be the one that was permanently banned. I have several clips that show it's the same car, but you can easily see from the logs, which is the favor I ask of you. I received several messages from friends saying that my car, which had been scammed and supposedly fixed, was being sold. And then yes I took clips of his friend saying that he already bought that car a few days ago. He's been trying to sell the car in a hurry since yesterday, but I only had time to try to resolve this today, as my friend has the same kind of clips with the car and the guy talking about having the car for days.

I don't think it's fair for them to staying laughing, since the bann on that account was in vain, they keep the car, in which case they're in a hurry to get rid of it for money. I think for admins it's very easy to solve. Just go through the logs and see that it's the same car, and that it was transferred from account to account before the bann, which is illegal. If they don't take a bann, I'll ask you admins to take their car away at least. I can send more proofs with clips of my friends, showing the car information but i think u can see that in the logs and see that the car got transfered.

I'm not asking for the car back, because this matter has already been resolved. I'm asking for justice to be done to these two players.

PS: i can hear his friend saying something like thats the guy, and he answered with the mic on, "yes, i know"

Thanks,

Gonzalo Dior

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
Update

All of this is my friend POV when he discovered that he created another account and they were trying to sell the car

In this POV u can see this 84394 ID is the guy who got perma bann, this is just another new account. He immediately started running when my friend answered because he saw it was a friend of mine who helped out in the bann. My friend recognized it right away by his voice, before the guy had seen the name of his car, so he asked "is this your car?"

Here my friend showed that he gave the keys, giving me to realize that the car was actually from ID 77212. What I mentioned in this thread also appears in the POV, the guy says he bought the car a few days ago, and it's the car that was scammed.

Another clip, of my friend wanting to pull it out of his mouth, the fact that he supposedly bought the car a few days ago and that he doesn't want to lose money, was very expensive

I just found the car on the beach, went to talk to the owner and I was already someone else. He told me that whoever sold it was his family and that he sold it super cheap, which in this case was in a trade as shown in the POV of the new owner.

Conclusion, this type of players only spoil the community and especially the server economy, and should be banned by IP for example. If not, they will continue to transfer money, cars or anything that is tradable to other accounts, and so they never stop playing. In the end, it's the scammers who laugh, I think this is very unfair since it's so easy for an admin to see the evidence, logs and all you need to do is punish players fairly and decently.

Thanks again,

Gonzalo Dior

Grandpa

Player
Player
Hi BruH,
My family member told me about this forum post. I am ID: 77212.
This is not the situation you think. I have never scammed anyone, Been loyal to the server and played for a long time. Been buying and selling cars alot.
Well to this situation: I bought this car. Bought it for a good price and was gonna sell it for more money. This case my family member asked me if the car was for sale ID: 49641 . We did a fair trade (Hes car was 2.2 million) My car was (3 Million). I got 825k cash between also. I don't really understand why you think I scammed you? I have nothing to do with this at all and must be a misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
First to first, u are not id 82789. Your id 77212, admins can check that, dont try to lie. When ur friend got perma ban, u were with him we have clips of that. You are the one selling the car to people, i reconize your name from that as well. U sold that scammed car for a fam member that gave me that clip of the trade.

And why are u saying u play here for a long time? You and your friend are news or u created a new account, like this case.

Here is the clip showing it

Here is the clip of u with ur friend, who transfered the car for u before getting ban. My friend checking is ID cause he was running as well

Admins have all logs, dont worry buddy!

Grandpa

Player
Player
First to first, u are not id 82789. Your id 77212, admins can check that, dont try to lie. When ur friend got perma ban, u were with him we have clips of that. You are the one selling the car to people, i reconize your name from that as well. U sold that scammed car for a fam member that gave me that clip of the trade.

Here is the clip showing it

Here is the clip of u with ur friend, who transfered the car for u before getting ban. My friend checking is ID cause he was running as well

Admins have all logs, dont worry buddy!
My family member sent the clip to you, Cause we got nothing to hide. Admin can check the logs and they will see i'm innocent.

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
It is entirely correct that your family member has nothing to hide. He was a really good kid and gave me the clip out of pure will, and was surprised when I told him the story that the car had been scammed. How do you have the courage to say you're innocent? The admins will literally see that the car was transferred to you before your friend takes a bann. They will see that the friend you are with has the same IP as the account that took permanent bann, and it is the same friend who gave you the car.

You can write what you want, I know what happened. The admins also because if you gave your friend a perma ban it was for some reason. It will be very easy to see your friend's logs transferring the car for you before going bann. You were even stupid enough to put the two ads selling the car, you in this account and your friend in a new account created. You've lied about having nothing to do with it, lied about being an id, and actually being another, what's the next lie?

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please upload all the evidence to YouTube.

• You have 6 hours

Gonzalo Dior

-Dior-
Player
Please upload all the evidence to YouTube.

• You have 6 hours
I uploaded so many clips from medal. Never had problems with that in any forum reports. I made this thread hours ago, just got some answer from admin now, it’s 5:15 am

The povs I uploaded from medal, it’s for u check the in game logs and see all the things I said make sense. Easy to see the account got perma bann just transfered the car to this guy. He already lied so many times as I explained. The povs are an adicional, the logs make the work if u guys can be fair, that’s all I’m asking

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread REJECTED.

• File a new complaint with proof uploaded to YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom