Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
WeTha Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2022
Time of violation
1:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PVaChglFrQY

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Nice fear rp btw and the pov is only 12sec
Pov can be under a minute long if it shows the full situation.

You Cleary can see in the POV the fact that he robs me with my hands down. No matter if I added 1 minute on each end before and after. If I added 20 minutes before or after. It means nothing.

Also this clip is short because my geforce experience records only up to the last time you pressed the button.
Which I did press previously because your friend was calling me the N word which you can see in his report.

And your other friend was robbing me without saying so. And lastly your other friend shot me while I was following demands.

Thats why I had to press my clip button so frequently.
Because you guys broke so many rules all in 1 minute

Last edited:

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Pov can be under a minute long if it shows the full situation.

You Cleary can see in the POV the fact that he robs me with my hands down. No matter if I added 1 minute on each end before and after. If I added 20 minutes before or after. It means nothing.

Also this clip is short because my geforce experience records only up to the last time you pressed the button. Which I did press previously because your friend was calling me the N word which you can see in his report. And your other friend was robbing me without saying so. And lastly your other friend shot me while I was following demands. Thats why I had to press my clip button so frequently. Because you guys broke so many rules all in 1 minute
You're right i deserve punishment for rule i clearly violated :D

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
How many people have you reported
between both my forum accounts easily over 1000..

this city attracts rulebreakers because there is no whitelist.

Not my fault people don't follow rules.

Maybe once I have reported 10thousand people will get it through their skull that if you see me don't break rules and we all get along

Last edited:

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
between both my forum accounts easily over 1000..

this city attracts rulebreakers because there is no whitelist.

Not my fault people don't follow rules.

Maybe once I have reported 10thousand people will get it through their skull that if you see me don't break rules and we all get along
Then play on a server which is whitelisted and stop annoying ppl with ur goofy reports. ID: 101155 will get lil jail time for PG while you will get warning for Fear RP. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom