Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lawliet_Group
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2022
Time of violation
17:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFgv_iuDA0A&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=LushenWay

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
Both id 4195 and 186437 were killing me for no reason aka DM.
They said , they got a reason to kill me cuz they wanted me to leave the area (which is in the City, on the street).They dont have the rights to kill me while im chilling on the streets of the City outside the ghetto.

Then i got revived by the EMS and started chill walking on the same street and looking the houses etc (not in the houses , but outside them aka the yard) and got killed again.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
You were told to leave the front of my friends house multiple times ... We own all of the houses on that block ... Just respect it and leave when asked ... Your video starts after I asked you like 10 times to leave nicely

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
You dont own the street mate, just the house :) The first kill i was on the street, the second on the side of the block. I never attempted to enter your home or smth, the City is not yours man. Also thats not a reason to kill me either.

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
You were told to leave the front of my friends house multiple times ... We own all of the houses on that block ... Just respect it and leave when asked ... Your video starts after I asked you like 10 times to leave nicely
Also you forgot to mention how 'nicely' you asked me to leave. Such a liar you were screaming like a girl and trashtalking, if thats 'nicely' sure!

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
You dont own the street mate, just the house :) The first kill i was on the street, the second on the side of the block. I never attempted to enter your home or smth, the City is not yours man. Also thats not a reason to kill me either.

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
No matter what you gona say, you DM me for no reason, chilling around your house isnt a reason for killing me. 'Buy' the street and then you can kill me, but even then its still against the rules.

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
Also nice abusing with a bug , nice punching power :))
[[ 6.23 Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden ]]

MiekLyve

Player
Player
we own ALL of the houses right there

GypGyp

Player
Player
+

For your information

Evidence is cropped, Doesnt show the whole situation you got killed and got revived by a medic? where i cannot see that again you broke No life rule of coming back + as he clearly said leave the area you came back to provoke and got shmoked again whats wrong with that stop crying.

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
Do you know about a family house zone? no get education then talk
Still not a reason to kill me, by your logic the whole City is fam zone LMAO, do you know how many families exist? Literally every third house could be a fam house lmao, lets just make a chaos and a third world war in the GRAND RP then jesus.

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
+

For your information

Evidence is cropped, Doesnt show the whole situation you got killed and got revived by a medic? where i cannot see that again you broke No life rule of coming back + as he clearly said leave the area you came back to provoke and got shmoked again whats wrong with that stop crying.
Im not crying first of all, and btw the video is not cropped, but there are 2 videos cuz there is a delay between the kills. Also if you read the rules of posting complain u will notice thats gotta be around 1 min. The delay between the 1st kill and the 2nd is about 6-7 min lol. Guys just admit that u DM me and broke 2 more rules jesus. If you dont wana RP then find an arcade server :)

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
Do you know about a family house zone? no get education then talk
Also how im suppose to know that you guys are Family, your evidences are even funny. I even dont mind if you guys are getting punishment by the Admins or not, its enough to me that a 'grown' ass guys' cant admit their mistakes. Thats sad dude :) The fact you guys suck irl and trying to act badass by braking rules in the City is your problem. As i said i dont care about the complain anymore have a good night. Im not replying anymore to group of guys who cant admit a obvious mistakes.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
Also how im suppose to know that you guys are Family, your evidences are even funny. I even dont mind if you guys are getting punishment by the Admins or not, its enough to me that a 'grown' ass guys' cant admit their mistakes. Thats sad dude :) The fact you guys suck irl and trying to act badass by braking rules in the City is your problem. As i said i dont care about the complain anymore have a good night. Im not replying anymore to group of guys who cant admit a obvious mistakes.
Go touch some gras

Greeno

Player
Player
Both id 4195 and 186437 were killing me for no reason aka DM.
They said , they got a reason to kill me cuz they wanted me to leave the area (which is in the City, on the street).They dont have the rights to kill me while im chilling on the streets of the City outside the ghetto.

Then i got revived by the EMS and started chill walking on the same street and looking the houses etc (not in the houses , but outside them aka the yard) and got killed again.
nice bug abuse xD

GypGyp

Player
Player
Not grown*^ only ass guy
act badass
we are
braking rules
Imagine cannot spell breaking correctly db
calling yourself grown while using a forum to handle an ingame issue? dass craaaaaazyyyyy
The delay between the 1st kill and the 2nd is about 6-7 min lol
FYI read the rules as i said
6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. | WARN

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
I agree you are a assholes, i agree you are badass in a video game, i agree 'breaking' was typed wrong sorry Mr Perfect aka typing with phone sucks lol, i agree i used the forum to complain cuz thats how Admins wants things to be fixed as breaking rules etc, i disagree i never came back to fight again cuz i dis not fight at first place and i was revived on the place i died :)

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
Not grown*^ only ass guy

we are

calling yourself grown while using a forum to handle an ingame issue? dass craaaaaazyyyyy

I agree you are a assholes, i agree you are badass in a video game, i agree 'breaking' was typed wrong sorry Mr Perfect aka typing with phone sucks lol, i agree i used the forum to complain cuz thats how Admins wants things to be fixed as breaking rules etc, i disagree i never came back to fight again cuz i dis not fight at first place and i was revived on the place i died

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
Not grown*^ only ass guy

we are

Also imagine how sad are you guys. You are out of evidences (oh wait you have none) that you started talking IRL bullshits about me (like you know me IRL) . Also trying to correct me about a misspelled word LMAOO . And i never called myself 'GROWN' maybe you gotta learn english. And since when i gotta know english ? Its not even my native tongue LMAO and your still reading shits that i never typed . Im asking again where did i said im 'GROWN' where ? You are so sad and scared of a possibility to be banned that you dont even know what to type anymore , so you type bullshits and trashtalk instead . Gather some friends IRL , gather a job IRL , and learn how to be social IRL , cuz it seems like you have big problems there since you got butthurt to the fact YOU did a mistake in the City . Stop posting shits and let the Admins decide who is right or not even we all can see who is , but nvm . You really have a free time to post shits kekw .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom