Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan Boateng
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Aug 24, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/177940/

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Hello

So i got reported yesterday for killing someone during the street race. I killed him inside the ghetto area and the street race is an IC event. However this report got accepted by the reviewing admin.

No worries at all, people make mistakes. I made an admin complaint to review the situation again and it got rejected by Sam Pluxury. There is also no reason stated so i have no clue why i am now on a warning when i have 3 previous forum reports about killing at the street race event where the conclusion was that it is allowed as long as it is in ghetto area.

I would like a Chief Administrator or higher to review this please.

Original report for VDM:

Rejected admin complaint:

Previous forum threads about this topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom