Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaggajatt Gangsta
Administrators nickname
sylvia som
Date
Aug 23, 2022
Time
IST 7 to 10
Proofs
in the forums first admin says i cant conclude at this evidence but the guy uploaded a pov but the think is i m not visible in that pov

JATT

Player
Player
so i was near vagos gang hq and i was going to the city so i had an emergency call and i have to left in the middle of road afk and someone came and killed me after 2 min when i came back so i had to go so i left the game but the problem is not here problem is that i asked the guy to provide full pov when you killed me what i was doing but adm,in gave me punishment bases on a hell screenshoot he literally gave me punishment behalf on a screenshot i demanded full pov from the guy and i feel my punishment is unfair and unjustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom