Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia Paul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 23, 2022
Time of violation
2:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ohJUoyD-rWM

Mafia Paul

Ex-Chief Of LSPD
Player
As You Can See In POV I was Waiting For Attorney General What Happened to Me On 22-08-2022
At That Time Few FIB Agents Came GOV In FIB When they are OFF Duty As You Can See in POV While they are going Back From GOV
Here My Personal MSG to All FIB Agents Iam Not Against To FIB I Love FIB Iam Just Trying to Stop Corruption, Unprofessionalism, Favoritism
Because We All Know What Is Respect for FIB In Los Santos FIB is the ORG That Controls all the other organization when it comes to power FIB Has The Most Power

Thank For Understanding
Yours' Sincerely
Mafia Paul

Last edited:

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Thread Unlocked!
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please provide POV with sound at the start of the video.​
  • You have 3 hours to provide the POV with sound.​
Thread is only unlocked for proofs if anyone message after this message rather than thread will receive forum ban.

Mafia Paul

Ex-Chief Of LSPD
Player
I Posted From Starting There Is Sound Issue In My Stream Sound Starts From 2:41 and this Forum Is reported Because FIB Agents Using Org Vehicle When They are Off Duty I Posted Whole Video Because I was Waiting at Capitol I was not with them As you Check 3:55 Time Stamp They are getting in vehicle Click Here For POV With Sound

Last edited:

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
I Posted From Starting There Is Sound Issue In My Stream Sound Starts From 2:41 and this Forum Is reported Because FIB Agents Using Org Vehicle When They are Off Duty I Posted Whole Video Because I was Waiting at Capitol I was not with them As you Check 3:55 Time Stamp They are getting in vehicle You Can See They are Using FIB Vehicle

We got IC punishment for this already also the evidence is 2 days old

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
As You Can See In POV I was Waiting For Attorney General What Happened to Me On 22-08-2022
At That Time Few FIB Agents Came GOV In FIB When they are OFF Duty As You Can See in POV While they are going Back From GOV
Here My Personal MSG to All FIB Agents Iam Not Against To FIB I Love FIB Iam Just Trying to Stop Corruption, Unprofessionalism, Favoritism
Because We All Know What Is Respect for FIB In Los Santos FIB is the ORG That Controls all the other organization when it comes to power FIB Has The Most Power

Thank For Understanding
Yours' Sincerely
Mafia Paul
I have several comments on this first topic. All those who attended the video have the rank of Undercover, and in

State Rule 5.11​

it says that they are not allowed to use cars for personal use. How do you know if they are actually using them to preserve the city? They decided to go to the government building, as they are waiting for reports to go to it Second, stop being a kid waiting for anything on the FIB to be reported, and all this because they took away your rank, which in my opinion you do not even deserve it, and as my friend Jaden said, it has been two days.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

2 days passed after a violation.
However; I will talk with leader so that this wont be repeated in future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom