Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shawshanker Mage
Administrators nickname
Dayko Pluxury
Date
Aug 26, 2022
Time
1:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/179337/

Shawshanker

Godfather of the Mage Family
Player
This is more of a complaint against a rule than it is against the admin. During a fight, this guy came running in dressed like an EMS. Apparently, he was no one but in a fight who has time to make sure they are or are not EMS. Given the rules that protect the EMS, impersonating one should also not be legal. Because if he had been part of the EMS and I had killed him, I would have received a warning, and being a family leader, it would have caused my family to get a warning. In my situation, it is better to be safe than sorry and treat this guy as an EMT and not shoot him without the proper demands first. But this gives him enough time to kill me with no interaction or prior RP solely based on the fact that he was part of the family we were fighting. This is an unfair advantage and should not be allowed.

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
In the RP situation you are currently in, the opposing team player, who is your enemy, continued the RP scenario with his teammates by changing clothes, as I mentioned before, the person is not EMS.

Shawshanker

Godfather of the Mage Family
Player
Dayko I mean no disrespect to you are your decision. What I am saying EMS entertaining a gun or impersonating one and entering a a gun fight should not be allowed. I know now that he was a family member of the family we in fighting with. However he had enough of the EMS uniform on to make me and others in my family believe he was acting as an EMS at the time and I have no way to know he was a family member of the people we were fighting. Given the rules around interactions with EMS as a family leader I have to assume he is EMS. If I had shot him and he was an EMS I would be punished and my family would be punished. I also have footage of him role playing as an EMS during this situation that I will upload later if you would like. Just due to IRL. I was unable to do so last night. So my complaint is it should not be ok for someone to have an EMS uniform on and enter in a gun fight given the protections EMS have.

Last edited:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin clearly told that HE WAS NOT EMS and this was reason of declining of complain
Admin perfectly correct took decision according to provided proves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom