Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emre Gencaslan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2022
Time of violation
12:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDKetyjVY0I

Emre Gencaslan

Player
Player
As you can see in the POV i shot a guy in ghetto and started jacking his car, then my friend came along and started giving demands to people to leave the area, then a trucker hit the vehicle and and pushed the vehicle away from me but i kept my animation intact, but the other person who came later was a friend of the person i stole the vehicle from, and when he got out of the vehicle to kill us, he killed me and my friend directly with a short shotgun in an extraordinarily fast way. First of all, this short shotgun cannot shoot so fast and when I die, the character should not be able to damage me while entering the fall animation, this person sends me and my friend directly to the hospital without any animation. The person is either cheating or making a bug. I want both the video recording of the incident from the person and I demand a pc check from the person.

Gokhan

:/
Player
As you can see in the POV i shot a guy in ghetto and started jacking his car, then my friend came along and started giving demands to people to leave the area, then a trucker hit the vehicle and and pushed the vehicle away from me but i kept my animation intact, but the other person who came later was a friend of the person i stole the vehicle from, and when he got out of the vehicle to kill us, he killed me and my friend directly with a short shotgun in an extraordinarily fast way. First of all, this short shotgun cannot shoot so fast and when I die, the character should not be able to damage me while entering the fall animation, this person sends me and my friend directly to the hospital without any animation. The person is either cheating or making a bug. I want both the video recording of the incident from the person and I demand a pc check from the person.
Pov coming

Gokhan

Player

Remind valorso

Player
Player
H
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA you are so funny

Gokhan

Player
Pov:

as you can see I shoot normally it's probably because of dsncy

Gokhan

Player
ID: 134323
Mercykilling

ID: 134487
OOC Insult (needed Turkish admin)

Ovunc Arslan

DeFamily
Player
ID: 134323
Mercykilling

ID: 134487
OOC Insult (needed Turkish admin)
First of all, I'm not talking in-game, show me a pov that I'm talking about the game and we are playing gta v on the same server as you, none of us has a game like yours, are you using any mod that will affect the game

I have one more question, you don't own a car and how do you know where the car was stolen?

Gokhan

Player
First of all, I'm not talking in-game, show me a pov that I'm talking about the game and we are playing gta v on the same server as you, none of us has a game like yours, are you using any mod that will affect the game

I have one more question, you don't own a car and how do you know where the car was stolen?
1. I don't think you know what OOC means, you're scolding OOC for not having to turn on the mic in game :)

2. Any fucking idiot will see you steal a car

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
I guess you're the idiot you're talking about. Out of the game, your friend is giving you a command from behind, so it's enough to shoot the other guy. If you love commands, I need a pet. that's you :D

Gokhan

Player
I guess you're the idiot you're talking about. Out of the game, your friend is giving you a command from behind, so it's enough to shoot the other guy. If you love commands, I need a pet. that's you :D
haha the guy who reported me does the same are you okay? Fcking IdIoT

giphy.gif

Gokhan

Player

Everyone on this server that plays gunfight plays like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom