Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Javier Machete
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Aug 22, 2022
Time
19:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGGrve2Pcfc&ab_channel=Twixx

machete

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I was banned for missing POV.
On 08/22/2022 my family Aogiri was reported for
(it is forbidden to enter the area before the start of the event 1.3)

The first point, someone else shared a clip of me entering the zone with my entire family.

I have committed no rule violation. You can see on the clip that the report should be rejected. Because you can see that we only entered the zone after the beginning of the event.

Unfortunately I don't have a POV. I would like to apologize for that. I can offer you to do a PC check with me I have nothing to hide.

However, in the first clip it was shown that I did not break the rule for the report. secondly, I have always followed the rules that apply on the server.

You can see in the clip is that I wasn't in the zone before the event. The report affects the whole family and not me as an individual player.

Enrico Bombay only requested a POV from me and although the clip shows that I am not in the zone before the event, he banned me because of the missing POV.

I really enjoy playing on Grand and I spend a lot of time here with my friends. I think it's a shame that I was banned even though I didn't break any rules. The only thing you can accuse me of is the lack of POV. But this had nothing to do with the actual report. The report was not affected either, but I was sanctioned.

I ask to be unbanned.

This is the report that was filed against my family.

English: Reason for complaint: event rule 1.3
What Happened: We hit Normal Bizwar 20s, our family went second into the zone. When we were at the top, we were already shot at by a family on the roof, even though they can't be faster than us and the pink ones.
Grand Role Play | Forum
Approved - POV Anfrage | ID:0

If anything is needed, I can be reached at any time.
Javier Machete

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

punishment is overall correct for not having a pov.

Waiting for curator of the project

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Reduced to 7 days from now due to having a clean record including no cheating/pov cases​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom