Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
tony montano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 30, 2021
Time of violation
21:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TekRf0NJq5U&t=53s

TonyMontana

Player
Player
This person killed me twice for no reason and speaks inappropriately
He told me this is my headquarters and I'm in the same gang
I do not know when you own the HQ of the gang and I am asked to leave the HQ while I am in the same game!!! this is funy
I guess he doesn't know the rules in the game

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
This person killed me twice for no reason and speaks inappropriately
He told me this is my headquarters and I'm in the same gang
I do not know when you own the HQ of the gang and I am asked to leave the HQ while I am in the same game!!! this is funy
I guess he doesn't know the rules in the game
He does know the rules buddy and now he and everyone else will probably not be your gang members anymore :)

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
just let u know if u talk with me like this in vagos u getting 30 days blacklist u had to be proudfull cause kalita didnt punished you I'm your higher up u can't talk with me like that and crashing my car when I talking with someone for no reason U cuted your voice for admins didnt hear u how did u provoing me but its fine

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
just let u know if u talk with me like this in vagos u getting 30 days blacklist u had to be proudfull cause kalita didnt punished you I'm your higher up u can't talk with me like that and crashing my car when I talking with someone for no reason U cuted your voice for admins didnt hear u how did u provoing me but its fine
Ryk let’s sort it out tmwr I already texted kalita he will prob be blacklisted anyways

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
Tony listen up I didn't wanted to punish you I just teaching you that you can't talk like this with your higher up but I see u can't get it so u get 30 days rest from ballas
See you in the ghetto

TonyMontana

Player
Player
Tony listen up I didn't wanted to punish you I just teaching you that you can't talk like this with your higher up but I see u can't get it so u get 30 days rest from ballas
See you in the ghetto
You want to enslave people....not you and a thousand people like you can do this

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
what are u talking about? u cuted your voice line not me :) U just came to my car started crashing it when I was talking with someone then started your verbal abusing against me IF U DONT RESPECT YOUR HIGHER UP u dont have to be a part of the gang and btw try to talk like this with the administration and see how many time u will have left in the server ;) you can't cut your voice line

TonyMontana

Player
Player
what are u talking about? u cuted your voice line not me :) U just came to my car started crashing it when I was talking with someone then started your verbal abusing against me IF U DONT RESPECT YOUR HIGHER UP u dont have to be a part of the gang and btw try to talk like this with the administration and see how many time u will have left in the server ;) you can't cut your voice line
You want to talk to me in a mean way and I respect you..... You should sleep and dream about this😊😊

TonyMontana

Player
Player
You want to talk to me in a mean way and I respect you..... You should sleep and dream about this😊😊
Is it written on the car that it's your car.... And secondly, you could talk to respectable people😊

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • You were killed in HQ with IC reason as he asked you not to provoke even though you were doing the same.​
  • Next time you will be punished for Provoking.​
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom