Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hayri_Vurdurmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2022
Time of violation
18:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzepEIlPI0

JuanTeson

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Im the id 46108 player, cancel the thread what a cringe report i was having fun with my family friends (192288, 39792) nothing happened to you so this is just a spam report my friends can confirm it aswell. And it seems that you dont even know the rules of filling a complaint:

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

Last edited:

HolligaN

Player
Player
what is this report? omfg ahaha
cringe bro
Or you tried something because i reported the genious killer of your fam?

Tino Rusty

Player
Player
Im id 39792 and we are both from the same fam and we were joking around before the event.

This guy is just cringe and I have no clue why he is reporting this lol

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:

The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

OKiller

Player
Player
Bro, what a cringe report. I am the ID 192288 and we're just having fun with ourselves, not you or you're family we're involved. Cancel that thread and don't make others getting punished in things ur not even involved. Go drop some bullets instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom