Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry Rohdes

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Perry#7219
6. Your Nickname: Perry Rohdes
7. Your ID: 96844
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- It has always been my ambition to be a leader of a gang, specifically the bloods. I thrive to be an active staple of the bloods and help to see them grow as a community.
2- I love the roleplay side of gangs and aim to increase the roleplay within the bloods. Having the opportunity to lead would enable me to run a roleplay oriented and organized gang.
3- I aim to be a leader and not a boss and create new opportunities for all members. Being fair is my number one motto, as leader I would be able to ensure things are run fairly and under server rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
My advice for improving roleplay consists of being an active staple for the blood gang, having my 4 deputies alongside recruiting and promoting healthy roleplay within the gang. I would look to actively recruit but not over-recruit as I seek to know every member of the gang. This would keep us a tight-knit group that can be organized and not reckless. I would run a discord that would keep everyone actively posted on events and provide incentives for doing so. I would also have channels with gang rules and server rules which are required to be read and I would have quiz questions to answer on joining to ensure they are read. Over time and with the right leaders I would like to grow the blood gang into an active and tight-knit gang with well understanding of the server rules. By promoting events and actively taking part and leading within the community I think I can improve the roleplay within the blood gang and see them thrive.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom