Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zyzz Para
Administrators nickname
April
Date
Aug 29, 2022
Time
23:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

ItsCapone

Player
Player
Hello reviwing admin I was recenly warned by April for RDM as you can see here : Approved - RDM | 28810

in my pov as you can see in the first pov they started shoting at us and they all cl
as you can see this is the first pov :
you can see him shoting me for no valid reason +cl and the people from the house start shoting at us as well.
now,as you can see in my second POV :
we killed this guy family members and then he pulled up as well he saw what's going on he probably got shot as well as you can see on his half bar and then he went to the house to gear up and have a fight with us and end up dying and reporting me.
I really don't understand how is that RDM when a family member goes for an active shot out getting shot at running to safe zone witch is own house and im the one getting the warning.
Also I would like to ask for more time from his pov just to make sure that all the station is clear to the revewing admin.
thank you for your time.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Provide 1 pov without editing, above 2 pov's will be considered as edited and will not be taken into consideration​

ItsCapone

Player
Player
Provide 1 pov without editing, above 2 pov's will be considered as edited and will not be taken into consideration​
Hi, Since im using medal I cant upload a vid more than 2 mins this is why it's in parts, I dont mind that you will use my pov just for the idea of what happened there and ask the guy that reported me for more pov from his side.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
ID 22233 will get punished and your warning also stays, since there was no rp over there​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom