Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
carlos glavonja
Suspect ID
ID 47021 | 41367
Date of violation
Oct 31, 2021
Time of violation
08 02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqIQ2sGoHvs

eltoro

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Miyagi

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
you said you gonna kill us + you tryed to VDM + you was talking while you dead + you took the gun out to kill us (like you said before). you start the RP by saying im gonna kill you.

eltoro

Player
Player
1 dont speak abouth VDM when i didnt tuch you and you do VDM all the time you and your frends
2 i didnt take outh a gun when u kill me i just fill unconforable with you so i take for my own protect a gun outh i didnt think to shot withouth reason

eltoro

Player
Player
I talked about your parents but nothing bad you asked me if I needed anything I answered that your mother cus i want to speak with her IG

which is also heard in the recording

then I normally asked you if you have parents or you don't have a normal question

not once did I speak badly unlike you

Miyagi

Player
Player
I talked about your parents but nothing bad you asked me if I needed anything I answered that your mother cus i want to speak with her IG

which is also heard in the recording

then I normally asked you if you have parents or you don't have a normal question

not once did I speak badly unlike you
theres a rule do not talk about parents.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 63731 will receive a punishment for General Rules 3.2​
  • ID 47021 will receive punishment for Provoking, VDM and Power Gaming​
  • ID 41367 will receive punishment for Shooting from GZ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom