Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaden DikestarBlu
Administrators nickname
Rebel Smith
Date
Aug 25, 2022
Time
4:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/178702/#post-638397

Jadenthelion12

Player
Player
Hello I wanted to know if I can get unbanned from the forums since I got a full ban for posting on a forum that said "Thread is only unlocked for proofs if anyone message after this message rather than thread will receive forum ban." Which I understand that it was as straight forward as possible and there should be no valid proof but I wanted to ask for forgiveness for the fact I was high as fuck at the time writing that so I didn't read it all the way forward I don't know how to show proof I didn't read it and that I was high but I was and if I saw that I would not have commented also the fact that I was a little scared for my org at the time so I just didn't read and just typed which ofc isn't something that should be the reason that I didn't read it out but yeah please. I am sorry, you can ban me for longer as long as it isn't not perm please!! My forum account that got banned was Jadenthelion I made this account long ago for unbans but yeah.

Lebron please tell me the correct format if this isn't it, I asked a recently ex-admin and they dont even know

Jadenthelion12

Player
Player
Oh I am not even banned from the forum that is weird since it took 40 mins to show sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom