Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mordiyse Zorted
Administrators nickname
Zess Pluxury
Date
Aug 31, 2022
Time
18:15
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/183367/#post-654779

cengizhan

Player
Player
Have a nice day;
Today I was punished irrelevantly. A player shared a topic saying that I cursed the family and I was punished for this post. I didn't curse his family, I cursed his in-game situation. I have some questions about this subject.
1.Question: Since when do you punish the player with just a screenshot? He needs to share a video.
2.Question: He deleted the messages he showed on the phone. It should show the old deleted messages.
3. Question: The word "bastard" that causes punishment has many meanings. There is proof that it has many meanings in the official dictionary of the Republic of Turkey. I leave his photo here.

Thanks for your interest...

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
First of all rule doesn't forbid insulting parents only, it starts with mentioning parents.
  • Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days
It is clear in the screenshot you mentioned parents and you did it in Turkish so this adds Gen 3.1 to your punishment along with Gen 3.2 .
If you have screenshots or video recording regarding him breaking a rule please feel free to post it on forum so also they can get punished. I did not give you punishment regarding "bastard". Please wait for higher admins to review it and they will decide.

cengizhan

Player
Player
First of all rule doesn't forbid insulting parents only, it starts with mentioning parents.
  • Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days
It is clear in the screenshot you mentioned parents and you did it in Turkish so this adds Gen 3.1 to your punishment along with Gen 3.2 .
If you have screenshots or video recording regarding him breaking a rule please feel free to post it on forum so also they can get punished. I did not give you punishment regarding "bastard". Please wait for higher admins to review it and they will decide.
I mean, he doesn't talk about his family members openly. He calls the actor's character "sleazy" but uses the word "bastard". The word "bastard" in Turkish has many meanings. You understand it in the sense that includes family members. You can't ignore other meanings.
I can also show you old messages, but for this you need to remove the player's penalty.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
server language is ENGLISH any speech in other than English is automatically considered OOC - so any insult will be take as OOC
closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom