Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdullah Price
Administrators nickname
Candy Enect
Date
Sep 1, 2022
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/981901131628314625/1014266710376849549/unknown.png?width=1440&height=480

Abdullah Price

Player
Player
ID : 10481
Name : Abdullah Price

Why I was banned :

1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN
1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days
1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts.

-How long am I banned: Permanent
-How long does the ban last: Permanent
-Why should I be unbanned?

Hello Mazhor,

On 30.8.22 at 3pm my social club on server 2 was blocked by admin Candy_Enect due to account sharing and multi.
I understand my mistake, I went up to my buddy's account to make the grand coins with him because he was on vacation. I was well aware that I could get a fine for this, but now it's too late and I can't lose my account.
I put so much time into it and I always had fun because I was also in the Vagos gang where I worked my way up to rank 10 and was in charge of the applications.
I can't just walk away from the server, I've met so many friends who are also close to my heart, to be honest.

I would also like to note that many of my friends have also been banned for rule 1.1 1.4 and 1.8 but only for 60 days, I have been permanently banned and my social club has been suspended

I hope Mazhor you could give me one last chance , because I really like the server
No more breaking the rules ever again!

Kind Regards
Abdullah Price

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Rejected. You were constantly breaking rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom