Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah

2. 28
3.GMT+5
4. 4-5 Hours
5. MaxBolo#6806
6. Max Bolo
7. 79512
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

images

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Marabunta as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs and I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to manage an org so it can become on top. i have stayed leader also and i want to make the gang on top again.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Marabunta on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Marabunta gang.
3. Your advices for improving RP level in organization.
Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations, gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Thanks guys for showing your love for me

James StPatrick

Player
Player
Information
Sultan Shah

2. 28
3.GMT+5
4. 4-5 Hours
5. MaxBolo#6806
6. Max Bolo
7. 79512
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

images

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Marabunta as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs and I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to manage an org so it can become on top. i have stayed leader also and i want to make the gang on top again.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Marabunta on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Marabunta gang.
3. Your advices for improving RP level in organization.
Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations, gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential
+

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Approved.

Marabunta leadership interviews will take place on Monday at 18:00 server time (05/09/2022). Please join the waiting room 5-10 minutes prior to the interview.​

Last edited:

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
I seemed to have made a mistake with the date, the interviews are today @18:00 server time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom