Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ralph Boitusz
Administrators nickname
Nick Rune
Date
Sep 1, 2022
Time
14:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/182434/#post-651022

ralphbooitus

Player
Player
I would like to ask for to review my case please, I have been awarded with an warning for rubbing on a highway with my corrupt Bio in witch it states that i can rob people, but unfortunately i just find out that it only works for ghetto. Just before i went with my family to the highway i have asked higher rank in my org if its okey and i got a green light they said that it is okey. If i only knew it wasn't i would never even step my foot in there.It was more of an informational activity for new members of our family then way to gain anything from anyone. I been there only showing them how to act while robbing to not break the rules, I do understand that you guys did a good job fishing that in my bio but i beg for forgiveness in this situation. It is very crucial for me to be able to join organization since me and my friend will be working on educational system in the city after elections. Since we are the only two it will really damage the whole operation. I do understand that the punishment is in order since its my mistake in a Bio, and will serve the punishment with my head down in case i cant get the warning revoked.
Thank you for your time and consideration. And my sincere apologies.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
If your outcomes were reviewed and accepted, it's your responsibility to know what you can and cannot do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom