Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elena_Scotti
Administrators nickname
Lasdios_Miller
Date
Aug 20, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/957672306090582106/1014925574608793650/RG_Multiplyer_9_1_2022_5_50_34_PM.png

elenaa

Player
Player
ID: 34230
Name: Elena Scotti

Why I was banned:

1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days

-How long am i banned: 9999 days
-How long does the ban last: 9986
-Why should i be unbanned?

Hello Mazhor,
I'm on De02 and there was a huge misunderstanding a few weeks ago. My best friend was visiting me and went to her grand account ID 17647. Now we both got banned (my account ID 34230)(her account ID 17647) because the admins think we did account sharing, but that's not the case. She was banned for 60 days and I was permanently. I've put a lot of time and money into the server and it's been a lot of fun. I miss having fun with my friends. Unfortunately I'm now permanently banned because of a stupid mistake. It really wasn't extra and will never happen again.

kind regards

Elena Scotti

Azad_Brown

Player
Player
ID: 34230
Name: Elena Scotti

Why I was banned:

1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days

-How long am i banned: 9999 days
-How long does the ban last: 9986
-Why should i be unbanned?

Hello Mazhor,
I'm on De02 and there was a huge misunderstanding a few weeks ago. My best friend was visiting me and went to her grand account ID 17647. Now we both got banned (my account ID 34230)(her account ID 17647) because the admins think we did account sharing, but that's not the case. She was banned for 60 days and I was permanently. I've put a lot of time and money into the server and it's been a lot of fun. I miss having fun with my friends. Unfortunately I'm now permanently banned because of a stupid mistake. It really wasn't extra and will never happen again.

kind regards

Elena Scotti
vergessen das ihr accountsharing betrieben habt
also Allg. 1.1?

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Guten Abend Elena,

du hast Krampfhaft versucht die Bannen zu lassen, damit angefangen über Admin Beleidigung dann andere Spieler anprangern, da du einiges Verschenkt hast und diese dann gegen die 5mio Regel verstoßen haben sollen und abschließend wurdest du wegen Allgemeiner Regel 1.4 Gebannt.
Ich denke, dass das mehr als ausreichend ist und Begründung genug, um deinen Antrag hiermit abzulehnen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom