Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dima Price
Administrators nickname
Candy Enect
Date
Aug 30, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/981978780878913546/1014998835975688272/Desktop_Screenshot_2022.08.30_-_22.36.50.76.png?width=790&height=445

Dima Price

Player
Player
ID:12037
Ingamename: Dima Price

Why I was banned :

1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN

1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days

1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts.

How long am I banned:60 days

How long does the ban last:58 days

Why should I be unbanned:
First of all, I would apologize deeply for my mistake. I collected in Easter when it was 15 Grand Coins promotion I collected with my second account and it pulled over a friend went up on my second acc and got me the money. I see my mistake I made shooting but I would like to play on grand rp server 2 again. I love the project grand rp server 2 because I have a lot of friends there because I would like to continue playing. I am on grand rp server 2 for a very long time. I played 5-7 hours per day and more on weekends. I'm in gangs and Family all my life and love the events. It would be a pity how much time I have invested on grand and just lose the time. I would lose my money, my house and bunker that I would be unbanned because I would give up everything to play again with my friends.

Я всех люблю

Dima Price

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hallo,

in Bearbeitung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator