Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bugra Caglar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 12 hours
5. Your Discord : BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname : Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID : 66295

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. First of all, I have applied to become a leader before. I was told that I need to have experience in gangs. Thats what I did from that day, I joined Ballas, and I spent great amount of time in gangs. When the gang got disbanded, I felt like it was a good opportunity to apply.
ii. This gang is where I spent my entire time. I did not join other gangs. I want to make Ballas on top!
iii. Ballas gang is where I built my friendships and I want to carry this gang to another level. I feel like I belong here.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

My advices are;

1. Recruit only the people who knows rules.
2. Take them to test to prevent rulebreaks like, metagaming, powergaming, fail-rp etc.
3. Recruit experienced people.
4. Act like a gang (participating gang events, helping roleplay of city gangs)

Cihan

Blocked
Blocked

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. First of all, I have applied to become a leader before. I was told that I need to have experience in gangs. Thats what I did from that day, I joined Ballas, and I spent great amount of time in gangs. When the gang got disbanded, I felt like it was a good opportunity to apply.
ii. This gang is where I spent my entire time. I did not join other gangs. I want to make Ballas on top!
iii. Ballas gang is where I built my friendships and I want to carry this gang to another level. I feel like I belong here.

My advices are;

2. Take them to test to prevent rulebreaks like, metagaming, powergaming, fail-rp etc.
Best Leader <3

Özkan ceylan

Ghetto Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

My advices are;

Best Ballas Leader Bro <3

Bektes17

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

My advices are;

Best leader 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom