Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
HmaBinZack ElPonch
Administrators nickname
Jackson Eclipse david plu
Date
Sep 1, 2022
Time
21:56
Proofs
https://clips.twitch.tv/KindBoldCockroachSpicyBoy-qXqSnYxjjnC4UV9C

Zack ponch big fan

Player
Player
Dear admin,
our family leader zack ponch was streaming and he asked us to help him to make a video so we pulled up and we did a Prison Break (script)
we did everything in RP way (usb flash driver )

in that situation the police will start shooting so we had to shoot the police back it's Prison Break otherwise how can we defende our self
and during the Prison Break there is NO GZ we are allowed to shoot the police without shooting them they will kill us easily
so the admin came and Start giving punishment for GZ rule 1.1

also like 7 ppl got punishment for no reason Just because the admin doesn't know how the Rule work
so my brother video and stream got ruined bec of one wrong decision so after that everyone got mad and sad for our streamer bec it was alot of hard work,
after that i asked for the admin in the moment of the mad i said who did put this admin for fuck sick i didnt mean to insult anyone it was a normal human reaction

you can check the proof how david was agree with us, he wasnt even in the situation he didnt know what happend.

zackponch - D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom