Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nate Atkin
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Aug 31, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/183541/

cheezfrumunda

Player
Player

As you can see in this thread I was punished for RDM. This was my 3rd warning and so was a 7 day ban.

The admin accepted this but as you can see in the second thread provided. He denied the RDM for the same situation.

The POV included by the other family doesn't show the full situation where they came to our house to steal panels and then provoked us the entire time until I shot when they told me to suck their dick. This isn't RDM if they are clearly taunting and provoking. Either way, there was clearly RP reason for me to shoot here.
This warning has led to me being banned for three warnings and I would like to be unbanned, please.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
Admin made the correct decision. The thread Approved - rdm | 219 was rejected because you had every right to shoot, they came to your property to steal, yet they are provoking. The second thread shows you had no right to shoot at them. You are not on your property, and because of what they said which is not a proper reason to kill, you opened fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom