Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kevin_lamar
Administrators nickname
jackson eclipse
Date
Sep 2, 2022
Time
6:30am pacific
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8gENeDEl6M

Kevin_lamar

Player
Player
There is a time and a place for everything in this grand rp world. yes rules must be followed , but also each persons individual experience should also be taken into consideration. I was giving 120 minutes in admin jail for vdm in which i feel isnt fair for a couple of reasons. First reason is if that was a realo life situation and my friends were in danger like we were i wouldve done the same exact thing. Everybody isnt scared when gunshots explode, sadly some of us that are living their lives in real ghettos are used to this. Second a guy posted a video of him clearly breaking RDM rules and shouldnt the punishment fit the crime? In real life some ppl commit the same offense under the law but arent given the same sentence so why is it not like that here? 120 mins for a first offense is a bit excessive dont you think? I agree i broke rules but shouldnt be given this amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom