Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joaozinho_Montanelas
Administrators nickname
Alex pluxury
Date
Sep 2, 2022
Time
00 00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/EPgahNm

KinGod

Player
Player
Hello
I was banned for multi account, I started playing on the EN01 server in the beginning by creating my account with the ID 37810, I stopped playing on the server as you can see from the log in history, after a while I entered PT and started playing there, in the past some time i went back to EN01 with my friends, i created a secondary account thinking it was the second account i had in this social club, today i tried to log in to my second account and found that i had a 3rd account, as soon as i entered the account i contacted administration to solve the problem since I didn't know that I didn't remember having created the account with the id 50k+, I contacted administration through the game and after a while I got banned by the general rule 1.1 and 1.4.
I've always played honestly, it was never my intention to make a multi account, as soon as I saw that I was doing wrong I contacted the administration to solve the problem, I would like my ban to be removed, because I already know the accounts that are created, u can see for my log in history that i just log on the 50k id account today by mistake and when i log in and i saw what i have done i contact admistration.
thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience

KinGod

Player
Player
Hope this situation can be solve and u can block one of my accounts , not the 37k id because thats my main, where i put the most time in, but the others 2 can be blocked , like i said just check the log in history and see what i m talking about
Thank you for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom