Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lui Fingers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2022
Time of violation
17:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuZqHNZEupc

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include pov of the situation before (1min or30sec before the actual pov)

you have 6 hours to respond

Yagiz Savage

𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖
Player
nice mixing
unknown.png

Lui Fingers

Player
Player
general rules
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
so look u start to run when i start write to rp chat coz i dont have mic thats time so its a not my fault u just start run its mean fear rp also when u get shooted u call ur fam members for backup end if u feel my reply are incortent provide ur pov more than 5min and voices

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
so look u start to run when i start write to rp chat coz i dont have mic thats time so its a not my fault u just start run its mean fear rp also when u get shooted u call ur fam members for backup end if u feel my reply are incortent provide ur pov more than 5min and voices
Just because you're pointing a gun doesn't mean I can't run away from you. You have to give a reason before you shoot me, the rule says so.

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, i have decided to Accept this report

id : 11667 will receive a punishment for gz 1.3

and also marabunta will also receive a warn for general rule 6.15
(When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom