Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ram Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2022
Time of violation
17:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cLscV330dr8

Ramana

Enough
Player
HE came to GZ for Avoiding Rp i have a doubt on he did MG requesting His pov for MG . while the situation his friends came there

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Upon reviewing evidence,
I cannot conclude this report.
Requesting POV from ID 11667
you have 6 hours .

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
POV1
I don't even realize that I'm being chased, my car is faster than your cars, why should I run to the safe zone, if I was aware, you wouldn't be able to catch me if I kept going, but you don't have the intelligence to realize this, you open more than one forum on the same subject.

POV2
i forget i increased the level of this setting, it comes to my mind later.I write to them that I do not hear them, but friends are very excited, if they were a little patient, if they gave a little time to solve the problem, everything would be fine, but novices obviously

they are the ones who are communicating on discord, they are the ones who are breaking the rules, but those who open the forum and complain are still really brazen.

Ramana

Enough
Player
POV1
I don't even realize that I'm being chased, my car is faster than your cars, why should I run to the safe zone, if I was aware, you wouldn't be able to catch me if I kept going, but you don't have the intelligence to realize this, you open more than one forum on the same subject.

POV2
i forget i increased the level of this setting, it comes to my mind later.I write to them that I do not hear them, but friends are very excited, if they were a little patient, if they gave a little time to solve the problem, everything would be fine, but novices obviously

they are the ones who are communicating on discord, they are the ones who are breaking the rules, but those who open the forum and complain are still really brazen.
Bro please provide full pov with voices .If i realise with u . Ur not doing any rule break . I will close the forum

Ramana

Enough
Player
they are the ones who are communicating on discord, they are the ones who are breaking the rules, but those who open the forum and complain are still really brazen
Ok if u want ask telugu admin what we are talking in there . And the guy who’s besides of me his name nadiu Yt he was in discord and another guy not in city and we are not talking in the situation which is going 😂

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
they are the ones who are communicating on discord, they are the ones who are breaking the rules, but those who open the forum and complain are still really brazen
Ok if u want ask telugu admin what we are talking in there . And the guy who’s besides of me his name nadiu Yt he was in discord and another guy not in city and we are not talking in the situation which is going 😂
The povs I've thrown are descriptive enough, I can't spend more time to satisfy you on any subject, let the admin decide, it's obvious that you are talking from discord in the other forum you opened.

You are both making a rule mistake and accusing someone else of making a rule mistake. you are funny

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence that was provided, I have decided to Reject this report.

All off-topic will receive forum punishment.

Ramana

Enough
Player
The povs I've thrown are descriptive enough, I can't spend more time to satisfy you on any subject, let the admin decide, it's obvious that you are talking from discord in the other forum you opened.

You are both making a rule mistake and accusing someone else of making a rule mistake. you are funny
😂😂 ok i dont have to time giving fuking replies to you . And no one agrees with 10 & 5 seconds videos . Talking in discord not the rule break if it is rule break show me the rule where it is .
I am also waiting for admin decision.

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
😂😂 ok i dont have to time giving fuking replies to you . And no one agrees with 10 & 5 seconds videos . Talking in discord not the rule break if it is rule break show me the rule where it is .
You see how much money I have in pov. If I'm afraid of being robbed or lost, do I carry that much money on me? I don't have anything else on me, only 50k dollars you can get from me. I am having a technical problem, but you are in such a hurry that you do not give me a chance to solve the problem.

sabri ponch

Player
Player
ohh yes what about 5 marabunta members breaking gz 1.1 even if he run into gz you cant rob him in gz

Ramana

Enough
Player
ohh yes what about 5 marabunta members breaking gz 1.1 even if he run into gz you cant rob him in gz
See the pov man how did you think if we did any rule break why we came to forums 😒.We not shoot him in gz he came in gz we warn him to resume rp he run away from us and juice shop that time we start shooting.
U dont need teach us rules
If u know the rules teach ur leos not us .we can care our self

I respecting u always thats why i am try to explain everything without insulting .
Dont lose my respect sabri.

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
See the pov man how did you think if we did any rule break why we came to forums 😒.We not shoot him in gz he came in gz we warn him to resume rp he run away from us and juice shop that time we start shooting.
U dont need teach us rules
If u know the rules teach ur leos not us .we can care our self

I respecting u always thats why i am try to explain everything without insulting .
Dont lose my respect sabri.
Can you show me exactly where you warned or requested before shooting me?

general rules
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Ramana

Enough
Player
In vechile we
Can you show me exactly where you warned or requested before shooting me?

general rules
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
In vechile we warned u to pull over car thats why im told u to upload full pov

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

id : 11667 already received punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom